Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WoW! That was easy!

I had no clue starting a blog would be this easy!! 

Hi....Welcome to my blog...today I am going to talk about my teaching interests and instructional topics that I am interested in integrating tech into...(I sound so official....maybe someone will read this and want to publish me!)

My teaching interests are at the elementary level.  I love all subject areas and enjoy "forcing" my students to work cooperatively.
I would love to integrate all topics into technology.  My most recent advancement was discovering a wonderful math website that worked with my PolyVision board (SmartBoards for those of us who call all facial tissue "Kleenex".)  The website allowed my students to manipulate tan-grams into figures.  It was a center and the students loved it!  I would like to have more access to activities like this.  However, I would also like more ideas of things to do with technology when it is not available.  What type of group activities and lessons can be provided with minimum amount of resources?  I am also looking forward to finding out everyone elses' best practices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment